What is All-on-Four?
Computer-Guided, Same-Day Tooth Replacement
We understand the importance of a smile and how it can affect someone's life. That is why we take pride in providing patients with the highest quality dental care and treatments. We strive to transform the smile and restore the confidence of each and every one of our patients. The All-On-Four procedure is a minimally invasive treatment that provides patients with a brand new smile in just one day.
All-on-Four is the solution for patients who want a fixed restoration of their teeth in one day. The revolutionary All-on-Four technique allows patients to receive a full fixed (non-removable) bridge on as few as 4 dental implants - all in the same day! Even the patients who have been told they are not dental implant candidates due to bone loss are now able to restore their smiles by utilizing this technique. Virtually all denture patients, those with failing crown and bridgework, and even those with a severe bone loss from periodontal disease now have the option to get their smile back.
How Does All-On-Four Work?
The All-on-Four technique takes advantage of the dense bone that remains in the front part of the jaws by placing the two posterior implants on an angle, avoiding the sinus cavities in the upper jaw and the nerve canal in the lower jaw. This procedure has virtually eliminated the need for costly and time-consuming bone grafting, along with the discomfort and prolonged healing time that often accompanies these additional procedures. Today, thanks to the All-on-Four™ technique, it’s now possible for patients to have a non-removable bridge placed upon the same day they receive their implants -- almost always without the need for bone grafting.
All-On-Four For Denture Replacement (Full or Partial)
All-on-Four is our most affordable solution for patients who want to replace their denture with fixed teeth. For many denture wearing patients, implants were an impossibility due to their high cost. Now, with the All-on-Four fixed bridge technique, patients are able to get out of their uncomfortable denture, and once again have a beautiful set of teeth!
The end result is a solid base for your new teeth to attach to, never having to be removed. The procedure saves time and money, all with minimal discomfort. The All-on-Four procedure is virtually painless and does not usually require any bone grafting.
All-On-Four For Poor Or Hopeless Teeth Lost To Periodontal Disease
Periodontal disease is one of the main causes of teeth and bone loss. The severe gum infection causes the gums to become inflamed and eventually form large pockets where plaque bacteria manifest. The plaque that grows below the gumline affects the support tissue and begins to deteriorate, causing teeth to become loose and eventually fall out or have to be extracted.
In the past, between 6 - 10 implants were needed to supply enough strength for a fixed implant bridge for a full arch restoration. New technology has found that if the end implants are placed at certain angles, their strength is drastically increased. This also allows us to utilize the existing bone, without having to complete bone grafting prior to the All-On-Four procedure to strengthen the bone density. Because of this, we are able to anchor a fixed bridge with as few as 4 or 6 implants (far fewer than normally used). Placing fewer implants also saves the patient thousands of dollars. The implants, as well as your new teeth, will be placed in the same visit. This will allow you to leave the office with beautiful new teeth on the very same day!
Discover the Benefits of All-in-Four
The All-On-4 procedure provides patients with several benefits. The procedure involves using dental implant technology, therefore, patients receive all of the same benefits that multiple dental implants would provide -- in one single, effective procedure. Benefits of All-On-4 include:
- Natural looking appearance. The custom design of the new prosthesis provides a completely natural look. The All-On-4 treatment offers an aesthetically pleasing, strong titanium foundation option, compared to other alternatives such as removable dentures.
- Shorter treatment time. The All-On-4 procedure can be completed in one single procedure, preventing the need of any additional surgeries.
- Improved oral function. Dental implants are a secure and stable foundation for the All-On-4 procedure, allowing patients to maintain a normal diet without having to worry about any pain or discomfort.
- An affordable solution for missing teeth. This four implant procedure requires fewer surgeries and less time to complete. Therefore, the cost is significantly lower compared to other treatment options.
- Helps prevent further bone loss. Since the dental implants integrate fully with the natural jaw bone, no deterioration occurs. This helps preserve the natural bone and prevents any future bone loss.